Meeting Time: Sundays at 8pm (EST), beginning January 21st
What you’ve got to say is important, and your writing skills can help make or break your credibility. Get help with any writing project in IAABC’s Writing Mentorship for Trainers and Behavior Consultants.
Personalized help and guidance for:
- The blog posts you’ve been wanting to post.
- That book you’ve been meaning to write.
- The handouts you have GOT to get done.
- The grant that’ll pave the way for the next adventure.
- Client reports—so many client reports!
- Your website’s content and business voice.
Author Eileen Anderson will review your work, editing and discussing real-life written projects of your choice in this 8-week mentoring workshop. Along with individual review of each mentees’ work, Eileen will offer examples of her own and other written pieces.
Course materials will include instructions on six major categories of writing relevant to trainers and animal behavior professionals. There will be presentations about motivation, organization, and the development of a personal voice. You’ll also learn about basic search engine optimization for websites and resources for self-publishing. Worksheets, resources, and strategies will be provided for future reference, and you’ll meet weekly for face-to-face live, on-line group support.
** IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ONLINE WEEKLY MEETINGS **
- Auditors do not attend online meetings
- Meetings are not recorded
- Meetings begin 1 week after course opens
- Meetings are 1 hour in duration
- There are 7 meetings for this course
- CCPDT (CBCC-KA and CPDT-KA): 21 CEUs
- IAABC, KPA: 24 CEUs
- CCPDT (CBCC-KA and CPDT-KA), IAABC: 8 CEUs